Events at Magen David
Bling Bling Like A Persian King.......A 21+ Purim Extravaganza at MDSC
Saturday Night, February 28, 8pm
Dinner, dancing, open bar and more
Wear your best costumes and bring your most exquisite masks!
Join us for a "night in Persia" ..... and a night to remember!
$40 per person in advance (by 2pm on 2/27)
$50 per person at the door
Use this link to register
Celebrate Purim with us at Magen David
Please join us as we welcome back Rabbi & Rabbanit Ovadia as they lead us in the 2 Day Purim holiday celebrations March 4 & 5
Children's Costume Contest, Singing, Games, Prizes, Food, & Fun For All!
Wednesday night: children's costume contest and break the fast meal, following Megillah reading
Thursday afternoon: Persian Purim Feast with food, drink, game shows "Who's Line Is It Anyway?", and sing-along
Everyone is invited
Free of charge, but donations appreciated
Wednesday, March 4 Service & Event Schedule
- Fast of Esther 5:18am-6:44pm
- 6:00 pm-Minha/Arvit
- 6:40 pm-Reading Megillat Esther, followed by Break the Fast sponsored by the MDSC Men's Club.
- Children's costume contest, singing & prizes
Thursday, March 5 Service & Event Schedule
- 6:30 am-Shaharit & Megillat Esther
- 3:00 pm-Class with Rabbi Ovadia -Topic "Be A Woman-The True Esther"
- 3:30 pm Minha and reading of Megillat Esther
- 4:15 pm-Purim Seudah/meal in the Sriqui Haim Mitzvah Hall